PIRCH is a luxury retailer of appliance, plumbing and outdoor products with a passion for creating a great experience for customers and team members. We’re looking for an Installer Level I who has some plumbing, electrical and construction knowledge and is willing to learn how to professionally install appliances and grow with our company.
As an Installer Level I you will be responsible for the delivery and installation of our products at customer’s homes and constructions sites.
WHAT OUR INSTALLER – LEVEL I DOES (among other things):
- Successfully delivers and installs luxury kitchen, bath and outdoor appliances to customer homes or other specified location
- Builds strong partnerships with peers, operations, client service, and logistics teams to meet client expectations
- Documents all pertinent information with regard to daily delivery and installation paperwork
- Listens to and resolves service issues in the field and escalates issues if beyond their skill set
- Communicates status of each stop to scheduling and routing advisor along with accounting for accurate billing process
- Performs and ensures routine vehicle maintenance inspections and maintains vehicle cleanliness.
- Assists with ordering and maintaining stock levels for installation parts
- Operates with all required safety protective equipment on and off jobs
- Prioritizes safety when operating box trucks and product deliveries
- Performs other duties as assigned
EXPERIENCE/ ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- One to three months of experience in appliance installation
- Knowledge and ability to inspect gas, water and electricity to properly make connections and ensure safety for the consumer
- Ability to use power tools to modify openings in wood cabinets and most types of counter tops to accept appliance(s).
- Able to work a five-day work week (evenings and weekends as needed)
- Long hours of moving and lifting
- Heavy lifting up to 50lbs
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Strong communicator and excellent problem solver
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Knowledge of luxury indoor and outdoor appliance installation including column refrigeration, custom panel installation, custom stand-a-lone hoods, ventilation, custom grills, ranges, washers, dryers, microwaves is a plus
PIRCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PIRCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.