PIRCH is a luxury retailer of appliance, plumbing and outdoor products. If you’ve visited our award-winning stores, you’ll understand why we have been recognized as “Most Innovative Showroom” and “Best Multi-Location Retailer” by KBIS and “100 Most Promising Companies” by Forbes. We want to revolutionize our customer’s retail experience.
At PIRCH we are empowered, knowledgeable and caring. As a Sales Consultant, you will show customers what is possible in their home and guide them through the dream‐to‐purchase process. This role is responsible for sales as well as developing profitable relationships with new and returning customers inside and outside the showroom, and in the design and build communities. As an ambassador of PIRCH, you are expected to show a genuine care for all guests, demonstrate professional etiquette through integrity, honesty, and respect for others and proactively support other Consultants and the entire team.
WHAT A SALES CONSULTANT DOES (among other things):
- Acknowledge and engage with each customer visiting the Store and treat them as if they were guests in your home at all times.
- Deliver the PIRCH experience, educating customers about possibilities and products, and guiding them through a profitable sales process.
- Interact with industry professionals, cultivate relationships for repeat business and develop a self-sustaining network of clients.
- Build proposals and quotes reflecting the needs of the customer.
- Consistently achieve or exceed individual and store KPIs and goals.
- Work with other teams and individuals at PIRCH to execute the perfect purchase order and support the organization in successfully fulfilling orders.
- Capture meaningful customer data according in the Company tools (CRM), for the purposes of connecting with the customer, building relationships and personalizing future client development opportunities.
- Show customer support, assistance and service to create a memorable experience and nurture an enduring relationship with our customers and industry players.
- Create brand awareness and relationships among designers, architects, builders, developers and affiliated associations leading to sales completed in the showroom.
- Proactively learn about industry trends, vendors, the local market and products, including attending vendor‐sponsored training.
- Proficiency use all sales, productivity and communication tools and applications.
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow team members to create a positive, caring, respectful and cohesive work environment, also sharing knowledge and support.
- Participate in regular shifts to cover store opening hours, including weekends and holidays when store is open. Cooperate in all store activities, as needed, including opening and closing and afterhours events.
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- Customer service or customer facing environments
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM systems
- Working weekends, evenings and holidays
- Standing and moving in a 25,000 square foot showroom
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
PIRCH provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. PIRCH complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.